Tuesday 16 April 2013

Renovation project - I need a lift to see how much we've done

Renovation project - I need a lift to see how much we've done

I feel like we have been working forever and getting nowhere, so I thought I would treat myself to a few before and afters, I think we need a little boost and I need to see just how far we have come. I know we are not finished but we are getting there and after looking at some of these pictures I cannot believe that we actually moved into the house when we did.

The blue bathroom with a big piece of floor missing









and the blue bathroom a few weeks ago, I now realise I need to take some more photo's, as it is even further on!

The back bedroom, which became our lounge and was ready for our first visitors








Yes I do feel better now, as I said it’s certainly not finished but we have made some fantastic progress, I am looking forward to putting up the final photo's!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment