Sunday 18 May 2014

Renovation Project - a fun Quiz

Renovation Project - a fun Quiz

Yesterday we worked hard on getting the B&B ready (it seems the cleaning never really stops) and using social media to promote the B&B, but as is always the case when you are on social media at least a quarter of your time is spent on, 'Oh that looks interesting it will only take me a minute to have a quick look' and 'I've worked hard a few minutes to play that game or quiz won't really matter' and if you're not like that then I apologise for tarring you with my brush, because I am definitely like that, I think the word is procrastinator, but I'm not sure so I will just take a few minutes to look it up (get the picture?)

Well, anyhow, whilst looking at different social media I actually found a quiz from Parkdean Holiday Parks that asked

'Reckon you know your Newquay from Nice? Your Pendine from Prague?
put that confidence to the test with this captivating quiz'

How simple could that be, plus the fact that there is a 7 day holiday up for grabs for the winner, it was a no brainer, we have travelled all over Europe, of course we are going to get them all right, all you have to do is look at 2 photo's and click on the one you think is from the UK, Simples!

Well apparently not, I didn't get them all right, how on earth can I get the UK mixed up with some of the most beautiful places in Europe, actually it was a bit of a shocker, as I now want to find these places in the UK.

Do you think you would be able to spot the country?

I have added a link to the quiz all you have to do is click on the link and then share your score on social media, to be in with a chance of winning the holiday and showing the world you are a knowledgeable traveller.


I scored 639, which puts me 267th globally, but at least I am in the lead on my Twitter friends. Can you beat me, if so leave your score in the comments.

Now I have to get back to work, or actually I may have a few more goes, and see if I can improve my embarrassing score!


Good luck

Disclaimer: this is a featured post

No comments:

Post a Comment